Washington Wedding Photographer

Documentary-style photography is a powerful way to capture authentic and intentional moments from your wedding day. Rather than posing for stiff and artificial photographs, documentary-style photography focuses on capturing genuine emotions and interactions as they unfold naturally throughout the day.

I like to say that I use 70% documentary-style and 30% guided, editorial-style. Using these styles of photography leads to a more genuine and meaningful representation of your wedding day, allowing you to relive the experience through authentic and intentional photographs for years to come.

BOok now

With every wedding package you will get:

Most Popular



8 hours of wedding day coverage

roughly 100-125 images per hour

second shooter coverage

pick this package if you:

- have a big wedding party

- have a large family that you want photos with

- want most of the photos taken before the ceremony

- want getting ready coverage & details prioritized

Full Day & Engagements

Intimate Wedding Day

A la carte options



additional hours of coverage

engagement session*

second photographer

day-of content creator

video coverage & highlight edit

10 hours of wedding day coverage

roughly 100-125 images per hour

engagement session

second shooter coverage

7 hours of wedding day coverage

roughly 75-100 images per hour

pick this package if you:

- have a small wedding party (or none)

- have a small guest list

- are planning for one location

- are willing prioritize between getting ready and reception coverage

pick this package if you:

- want a full detailed documentation of your day

- want a very relaxed timeline or

have a lot of events planned

- would like lots of candids of all of your guests

- want to spend more time on

certain parts of your day

- are planning for multiple locations

*Receive A $200 DISCOUNT on your engagement session when booked alongside wedding package

Full Day Wedding Photo & Video

full day video & photo coverage

highlight video

roughly 100-125 images per hour

engagement session

second shooter coverage

Inquire for Pricing

Don't see what you're looking for? Reach out and we can build a custom package together!


Frequently Asked Questions

Do you require a retainer or deposit?


My wedding and elopement retainers are 30% of the total package cost due at the time of contract signing. The remaining 70% is due the month before your wedding date!

What kind of planning do you help with?


First and foremost I help you build your timeline! A good timeline keeps the day running smoothly and ensures we are able to capture all of the moments we want to! Aside from that I can help with almost anything you need advice on!

How do we schedule a video chat?


Click here to schedule a Zoom chat with me! Write down any questions that you have so we can make sure to go over everything you're curious about!


Is there an added tax?

Yes! Tax depends on where you live. For example, if your address is based in Seattle your sales tax is 10.25%. If you're an out-of-state client, no sales tax will be added.

My Favorite Seattle Wedding Vendors




Do we need a second shooter?

What is your turnaround time?

This will depend on a number of factors! I wrote up a post that goes over everything you need to know about hiring a second shooter. Check it out here!

For weddings, my gallery turnaround time is within 9-12 weeks. If you have a second shooter for the full day or have a wedding during peak season the turnaround time is on the latter end of this time frame!