The Best Seattle Wedding Venues
Seattle, WA is a beautiful and vibrant city, and it offers a wide variety of beautiful and unique venues for your wedding. From historic warehouses and gardens to modern museums and parks, there’s a venue to suit every style and taste. The list below is just a few of the many stunning venues available in the Seattle area. Whether you’re looking for a rustic and intimate setting or a chic and modern venue, if you’re planning a wedding in the Seattle, WA area, you’re in luck! The city and surrounding areas offer a wide variety of beautiful and unique wedding venues to choose from. Here are my top ten favorites:
- The Ruins – Located in the heart of Seattle’s historic Pioneer Square district, The Ruins offers a one-of-a-kind setting for your special day. The venue features exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and an interesting unique decor style. It’s the perfect blend of industrial charm and natural beauty.
- The Fremont Foundry – This versatile event space is located in the trendy Fremont neighborhood and offers a blank canvas for you to create your dream wedding. The open floor plan and high ceilings allow for endless possibilities, and the outdoor courtyard is perfect for cocktail hour.
- The Corson Building – If you’re looking for a rustic and intimate setting, The Corson Building is a perfect choice. Located in the Georgetown neighborhood, this converted warehouse features original brick walls and exposed beams. The outdoor patio is a picturesque spot for your ceremony.
- Discovery Park – For a truly unique and natural setting, consider having your wedding at Discovery Park. Located on the shores of Puget Sound, this beautiful park offers breathtaking views of the water and the Olympic Mountains. The park’s meadows and forests provide a stunning backdrop for your ceremony and photos.
- SODO Park – Located in the heart of Seattle’s SoDo neighborhood, SODO Park is a versatile and industrial-chic event space. The venue features exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and a beautiful outdoor courtyard.
- Parson’s Gardens – Located in Seattle’s historic Queen Anne neighborhood, Parson’s Gardens is a beautiful and serene setting for your wedding.
- Wisteria Hall at The Washington Arboretum – For a truly magical outdoor setting, consider Wisteria Hall at The Washington Arboretum. Located on the shores of Lake Washington, this beautiful venue features a stunning wisteria-covered pergola and a picturesque garden setting.
- The MV Skansonia – For a unique and unforgettable wedding, consider having your ceremony and reception aboard the MV Skansonia. This historic ship, permanently moored on Lake Union, offers stunning views of the Seattle skyline and the surrounding mountains.
- Sole Repair Shop – Located in the Capitol Hill neighborhood, Sole Repair Shop is a trendy and industrial-chic event space. The venue features exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and beautiful indoor string lighting.
- The Paccar Pavilion at the Olympic Sculpture Park – Located on the waterfront in the heart of Seattle, the Paccar Pavilion offers panoramic views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. The modern and minimalist design of the pavilion provides a beautiful and chic setting for your special day.
Each of these venues offers something unique and special, and any one of them would be a beautiful choice for your wedding. Happy planning!