5 Wedding Exits Other Than Sparkler Exits You Should Know About
If you’re planning your wedding exit and you’d like to make it unique and memorable, let’s talk about some options! Sparklers are obviously a popular choice, but there are so many other options to consider. Here are five unique wedding exits other than sparkler exits to consider for your big day:
- Glow sticks: Glow sticks are a fun and unique way to light up your exit. You and your guests can wave them around, creating colorful exit photos. Ask your photographer to get creative with shutter drag photos for some really unique shots! They’re also a great option if you’re having an outdoor wedding at night, as they’ll provide plenty of light.
- Confetti: Confetti is a fun and festive way to end your wedding ceremony. You can choose from a variety of colors and types of confetti, from tissue paper confetti to eco-friendly options like biodegradable paper or flower petals (natural is always the best option). Just make sure to check with your venue to see if they allow confetti before incorporating it into your exit.
- Bubbles: Bubbles are a playful and whimsical way to end your wedding ceremony. You and your guests can blow bubbles as you make your way out of the venue, creating a beautiful and ethereal atmosphere. They’re also a great option for outdoor weddings, as the bubbles will look stunning in the sunlight.
- Flower petals: Flower petals are a romantic and elegant way to exit your wedding ceremony. You can choose petals that match your wedding colors or are native to the landscape around you. Have your guests toss them as you make your way out of the venue! They’re also a great option if you’re having an outdoor wedding, as they’ll look beautiful in the natural setting.
- Streamers: Streamers are a fun and energetic way to end your wedding ceremony. You and your guests can pull on the streamers, creating a colorful and lively atmosphere. They’re also a great option for outdoor weddings, as the streamers will look beautiful in the breeze and they’re easier to clean up than confetti!
There are many unique options for your wedding exit, beyond just sparklers. From glow sticks and confetti, to bubbles and flower petals, there are endless possibilities to choose from. Just remember to choose the option that fits your personal style and vision for your big day.